Our travel experts specialize in honeymoons all over the world. What is your honeymoon style? Relax in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora, or do you want to embark on an adventure exploring the beaches and jungle of Costa Rica? Some couples enjoy a romantic villa stay in Tuscany and others have always dreamed of an African safari. From an all-inclusive Caribbean resort or a cruise sailing the Caribbean Sea, we can take you there.
Here are some tips for couples dreaming of their perfect honeymoon:
• Be sure to communicate about your dream destination. This should be the most exciting time of your life and the most relaxing and fun vacation as you start your married life.
• Plan ahead and budget. Decide what you will splurge on and where you will save. Our travel advisors can help you get the most value for your honeymoon package. Pamper yourself when possible
• Finalize and book the nine - twelve months in advance. Shop and pack at least one to two weeks before the trip.
• Bride should verify the name used on all travel documents is the same.
• Apply for passports when you start planning your trip. If you already have passports, be sure to check for the expiration date when you start planning.
• Register your honeymoon with Rejuvia Travel so family and friends can shop for gifts conveniently from home 24/7.